Having property in Metro Cities like Delhi NCR is not an easy task, and it can be particularly daunting for the first-timer. Every person wants to build his home in metro cities, but some time due to lack of information about properties we lost opportunities. Today real estate is most expensive industry so if you want to buy property in Delhi NCR you must aware about many facts. In NCR (National Capital Region) thousand of property dealers are available who take some percentage of amounts for every deal. In NCR, cities like Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad are developing very fast due to New Delhi and employment opportunities.
If you want to buy a property in Delhi NCR you must know where you invest your money. The properties like Bungalow, Villa, Apartments, Flats, Plots are available but they all are very expensive and may be insufficient as per your need so you must know every property with details like Is its in your budget or Is it space full? In Delhi NCR many fraud cases happened related to plots and flats so it is better to know properly about the property you want to buy. If you are ready to buy any plot, flat, bungalow or office space it is necessary to include the terms as given below:
- Property Dealer should be registered
- Property should be legal and follow the government rules
- Parking Space should be available in the society
- Availability of Transportation services
- Hospital, Railway Station and Police Station should not be so far.
- Proper Electricity and Water supply should available
- Other facilities like power backup, gas connection, lift facilities, security, society maintenance should be available
If you meet your all needs than go ahead but stills you must know the cost what you would have to pay, some times hidden cost is so high that is not told you at the time of property dealing. It is better to know each term and condition before investing the money.
You can get your best deal with your awareness and information.