We have a job opportunity to share from a member of the GEM, Verisk: Product Marketing Manager for Xactware.
Xactware is looking to add a Product Marketing Manager to the team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage products and projects while coordinating closely with and mentoring marketing coordinators.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate Xactware products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the sales process
- Product launch – plan the launch and go-to-market strategies for product releases. Manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to ensure all internal stakeholders are prepared for product releases.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how beat them
- Market research and messaging – conduct research to specify market needs and requirements for current and future product opportunities.
- Demand generation – develop strategies and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Support the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Marketing, business, or related degree. Equivalent experience also considered.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of strategic PropTech marketing experience in the real estate, property management, construction, default servicing, or remodeling markets.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to product marketing team members.
- Preference given to candidates with a working knowledge of project management, email automation, digital marketing, technical and business writing, lead generation, or advertising.
- Ability to handle a high number of simultaneous projects and keep them on schedule, reporting on KPIs for projects under stewardship.
- Must be able to manage the planning, development, budget, and execution of marketing efforts for various products and/or brands, including product messaging and collateral.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and business problem solving skills, including financial analysis, ROI analysis, SWOT analysis, and customer segmentation.
- Must have the ability to translate product technologies into customer benefits.
- Must be comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders. Must have excellent people skills and be comfortable interacting with staff, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Must be able to manage priorities on multiple projects with tight deadlines while still achieving exceptional results.
- This position may require occasional travel.
Learn more and Apply