We have a career prospect to share from a member of the GEM, New Western: a Senior Integration and Automation Engineer. Founded in 2008, New Western Acquisitions is a marketplace for investing in “off- market” houses.
Our vision is to present industry-top, modern-day, and transformational applications enabling our organization to scale and quickly extend into new current market/products choices whilst featuring ease and optionality to our market. We are searching for a talented Integration and Automation Engineer to be part of our set up but swiftly growing enterprise, doing work on a extensive selection of automation and integration assignments in close collaboration with business enterprise leaders, data scientists, solution supervisors, and computer software developers. This position will be extremely obvious to Govt Leadership, and you will have the possibility to be a vital participant as we transform and produce a present day whole-cloud stack together with Salesforce, Snowflake, Workato, Tableau, and AWS.
The Integration and Automation Engineer is responsible for making and preserving units integrations, small business approach automations, and ETL/ELT information pipelines on the Workato cloud system. In this function, you will perform with a variety of business leaders to establish, map, design, and carry out a range of business enterprise course of action automations. Also, you will perform closely with other engineers and builders to employ a Rest API-centered integration layer that simplifies and streamlines cloud-primarily based units and microservice integrations. And lastly, you will operate with facts engineers and knowledge scientists to develop and handle ETL/ELT knowledge ingestion integrations with our Snowflake knowledge surroundings.
What You Will Do:
- This is a model-new system build-out. As such, you will be the major chief guiding the way as we stand up the complete Workato platform to enable us satisfy the desires of our intense technological innovation and business enterprise approach.
- Do the job with a number of company stakeholders to establish a wide range of enterprise procedure automation prospects. Approach mapping and optimization skills are required. Communication and facilitation capabilities are required to navigate the waters of “this is how we presently do it” vs. “this is how it could be done”.
- Get the job done with product or service management and several developers to improve system and microservice integrations through a Relaxation API approach.
- Get the job done with facts engineers and scientists to produce, control, and tune details integrations to/from our Snowflake info setting.
- Oversee, secure, manage and administer the Workato integration system.
- BS or MS in a technical area: Pc Science, Engineering or identical
- 5+ yrs professional encounter doing the job with Course of action Automation and Integration tools (Workato practical experience is most popular experience with Zapier, Movement, Boomi, Tray. io, UiPath, Automate, Alteryx, Talend, Fivetran are appropriate)
- Architect degree expertise in API-led microservice layout and implementation
- Experience with company methods together with Salesforce Gross sales Cloud, Advertising Cloud, Snowflake, HubSpot, Jira, and GitHub are a furthermore
- A solid architectural mentality, self-starter initiative, and a generate for completion
- Strong communication, crafting, presentation, procedure mapping, and interpersonal capabilities
Discover additional and Apply