Just after months of soaring gross sales, the nearby real estate industry cooled a bit in March.
The Better Owensboro Realtor Affiliation described 136 households bought for a blended $28.4 million.
The median price tag was $184,450.
The regular house was only on the sector 63 days and there are 125 energetic listings, the report stated.
A yr previously, 152 properties ended up sold for a blended $28.8 million.
The median value was $189,237.
The ordinary house was on the sector for 63 days and there had been 137 active listings.
Michelle Wiesman, association president, stated, “Prime advertising year is near at hand. We are likely to see an uptick in properties coming on the marketplace. The demand from customers for housing is even now robust even with the rise in fascination fees. We closed out March with 210 pending homes, which is the most we’ve viewed considering the fact that this time last yr. It is nevertheless a excellent time to acquire a property.”
• Chipotle Mexican Grill will open up an Owensboro cafe later on this year.
This week it claimed that income elevated 9% in the 1st quarter and full earnings was up 16% to $2 billion.
The enterprise claimed it expects to open involving 235 and 250 new restaurants this 12 months.
• Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, which has an Owensboro area, is also rising.
The corporation said it programs to open 64 new places to eat this yr.
• Aldi claims it will eliminate plastic luggage from all 2,200 locations by the close of 2023.
The company said it has by now carried out so at approximately 500 shops.
• Columbia Makes Usa, which will make apparel and footwear products, has declared a $3.7 million enlargement of its Robards facility that will generate 175 entire-time work.
• Little ones can hug Santa once again.
Holiday getaway Globe & Splashin’ Safari declared this week that with COVID on the wane, Santa Claus will be returning to in-man or woman satisfy and greets and storytime this summer months and young children will when once again be ready to hug him.
270-691-7301 [email protected]